You can manage your audio signals easily with the Behringer Xenyx 502 mixer. Featuring three input channels (one mono and two stereo) and a 2-band EQ, the Xenyx 502 is equally suited for studio or live use. To handle your input sources, you get one Xenyx mic preamp, two stereo channels with dual 1/4" inputs, and CD/tape inputs and outputs with RCA connections. Two 1/4" outputs are ready to send your mix to your sound system or studio monitors. If you need an efficient and easy way to mix your audio, check out the Behringer Xenyx 502.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- Main mix, stereo CD/tape plus separate headphone outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix outputs
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany