Behringer's cutting-edge X Air digital mixers integrate with your iPad or Android tablet — and even your smartphone — for unprecedented mixing power and mobility. Plug in your mic and line level sources and mix from anywhere in the venue or studio via the free remote control app. The X18 is an 18-input desktop unit with 16 gain-programmable Midas-designed microphone preamps, Behringer's renowned X32 effects rack, a 100-band Real Time Analyzer on all channels and bus EQs, an 18 x 18 USB interface, integrated Wi-Fi, a convenient tray for your tablet or small laptop, and more. Just add mics, and you have everything you need to mix a live show and record pristine multitrack studio sessions straight to your DAW. The Behringer X18 gives you a whole new way to mix.
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live applications
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Revolutionary Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Ultra-wide tray suitable for almost all tablets, iPads and even mini notebooks
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus stereo RCA output and phones connectors
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface (future firmware)
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany