The Yamaha Tio1608-D stage box provides 16 inputs and eight outputs for your TF series console, putting your I/O onstage where it's most convenient. Connect to your console with any standard Cat 5e LAN cable for high-quality, low-latency audio transfer. For more I/O, you can connect up to three Tio1608-D boxes onstage for 48 inputs and 24 outputs. And live sound engineers at Sweetwater love the ability to control the Tio1608-D preamplifiers directly from a TF series console. For a high-performance stage box solution, check out the Yamaha Tio1608-D.
- Digital stage box for Yamaha TF series consoles
- 16 high-quality mic preamps are controllable from your console
- Connect up to 3 simultaneously for 48 inputs and 24 outputs
- Requires NY64-D Dante interface card (sold separately)
- Connects to TF series consoles via standard Cat 5e LAN cable (sold separately)