The RE50B is the industry standard for handheld interview mics in broadcast television production. Used on interviews with everyone from the President of the United States to the family next door, the RE50B is heard and seen in the reporting of news correspondents around the globe.
- Handheld microphone for interviews and broadcast
- Ultra-low handling noise thanks to built-in Dyna-Damp shockmount
- Built-in four-stage pop filter resists wind noise and pops
- Rugged and reliable for use in high humidity, extreme temperatures, and salty environments
- Includes a microphone stand adapter