Yamaha's PX3 dual-channel Class D power amplifier gives you more than great-sounding amplification. It packs powerful built-in processing that would normally require external PA management processing. We're talking onboard equalization for fine-tuning outputs, crossovers for integrating subs and fills, delays for correcting phase issues in large rigs, and a speaker-saving limiter. Factor in stellar sound quality, easy control via the LCD display, and its ultra-light weight, and it's clear the Yamaha PX3 stands out among power amps in its class.
- Dual-channel Class D power amplifier with built-in PA management processing
- Connectivity includes XLR and TRS inputs and speakON, binding post, and phono outputs
- Power Boost Mode bridges the outputs to achieve double the wattage (reduces output to a single channel)
- Built-in PA management tools such as EQ, limiting, delays, crossovers, and filters
- LCD display for easy navigation of advanced features