Experience serious sound and simple setup with the Electro-Voice ELX112P. A 12" woofer and 1,000-watt amplifier deliver robust lows and room-filling volume. And thanks to the ELX112P's ample 90° x 50° coverage, everyone in your audience will enjoy top-shelf sound. This powered speaker's versatile I/O is easy to connect to and control, and installation is child's play — mount it on a pole, stack it on a subwoofer, or position it onstage for monitoring. The Electro-Voice ELX112P's rugged wood construction is built for the road, and its light weight and built-in handles make transportation a breeze.
- Designed for House of Worship, Pro Music, and other applications
- 12" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 50 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range; 132 dB max SPL
- 1000 W Class D lightweight amplifier - runs cool without fans
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options