You'll be amazed at the rock-solid bass and consistent performance you get from Yamaha's DXS18 powered subwoofer, part of their new DXR/DXS line of Class D-powered PA speakers. Housed in a durable wooden enclosure, the 18" DXS18 subwoofer represents Yamaha's latest sound reinforcement technology. It packs maximum performance into an efficient design that's perfect for gigging musicians, school sound systems, and houses of worship. And thanks to the built-in D-XSUB processing, the DXS18 delivers the kind of incredibly deep bass you'd expect from a much larger subwoofer. Whether you're playing pre-recorded music or performing for a crowd, you'll love the rich low end the Yamaha DXS18 powered subwoofer adds to your sound system.
- Portable 18" subwoofer with 800-watt power amp (1020-watt peak power capacity)
- 18" long-throw speaker with a 4" voice coil for superb bass response
- 32Hz-120Hz frequency range is ideal for small- to medium-sized rooms
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Cardioid mode decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing low-end output
- Wooden cabinet is durable and acoustically optimized for maximum sound quality
- Includes a dual pole socket that accommodates 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws